Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting ready for a Beautiful drive to Charleston...


I have been in anticipation of this pageant for about 6 months now and I have learned alot about myself. A great lesson I have learned (and my Mom helped!) is to be proud of all that I have accomplished in a short time, in my short 34 years here! My family has taught me to stop and enjoy the moment, to celebrate now, celebrate where I am this very day.

So I have high ambition for myself as I go this weekend to show the state of West Virginia and 5 judges who I am and what I am all about, I am thrilled that this may be a new chapter for Chiari Awareness but whether or not I take the title, I will always be an advocate for this cause, I will always be the best Mom I can be and I will always serve my profession and my country to the best of my abilities and thank God for the many blessings I have before me!

"Showcasing The Accomplishments of Today's Married Women"... what a great way to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment