Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What a Wild Wonderful Experience!!!


I can't wait to get the DVD to hear my little Lauren screaming "Yay Mommy!!!"

I was named 4th runner up and also won photogenic, I was really thrilled to do this well. I certainly learned alot about myself and the International system. Misty McMinn took the crown and she is a beautiful person inside and out! She and her husband Scott will represent the state of West Virginia so well!
Madison was crowned Miss West Virginia Princess International 2009! So she will have a busy year of making appearances! Every little girl should feel the thrill of having that crown placed on her head! I am proud of her.

I met some amazing ladies and it is great to know that at the end of the day, we are all making a difference in our communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment